In order to provide you with access to the Site, we may gather and process some or all of the following information:
• Order Information: information that is collected or stored by or from users of the Site in connection with orders from the site, including request for customizations, etc.
• Reviews and Comments: information that is voluntarily provided by user of the site (such as reviews, suggestions, etc.).
• Registration Information: any information provided when voluntarily registering for use of the Site, including, but not limited to, username and password and email address.
• Customer Communications: any information that is reported to us about the operation of the Site or the services we provide from the site, including error reports or requests for enhancements.
• Log Information: Our servers automatically record and log basic information that your application sends. These server logs may include information such as your message, Internet Protocol address, other addressing information, the date and time of your request and an authentication token used to validate the identity of you and your computer.
This Site is not directed to persons under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 885-6253. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from, market to or accept Service from persons under 18 years old. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the person’s account.
The information we collect from what you tell us and what we gather automatically is used for one or more of the following general purposes:
• Customize the content you see
• If you are acting on behalf of a Group as authorized in the TOS, we may use information you provide to contact other members of the Group to obtain orders, and in that case other members of the Group may have access to contact and other information you provide
• If your information has been added to the Site as part of a Group, we may provide other members of the Group access to certain contact and other information you provide
• Conduct advertising and research
• Complete your purchases
• Contact you about your account
• Send you newsletters by mail or email about our Site
• Ask you for your feedback to help make our Site better
• Respond to your email requests for information and/or customer Site
• Registration Information
We ask for Registration Information in order to verify your identity and to enable your use of the Site. We use third party banking organizations and other providers of payment Sites to bill you, and in that case we will, therefore, provide this billing provider with the necessary billing data.
We do not sell your Registration Information to anyone
We do not send you newsletters or promotional mail or email if you tell us not to. However, we will use e-mail to send you messages about faults and Site issues. We may also use e-mail to keep you up to date with news about the Site.
• Order Information
We use your Order Information to complete and customize your orders, and may give this information to subcontractors in connection with order processing and fulfilment. In general, we will otherwise provide third parties access to your Order Information (except as specified by you). In addition, we may use and disclose it in aggregate form, for benchmarking, improvements to products and services, or marketing. If required by law, we reserve the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Order Information.
• Reviews and Comments
We use Reviews and Comments for the purpose of providing content to other users of the site, and for improving our products and services. In addition, as noted in our TOS, we have the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display Reviews and Comments throughout the world in any media. However, if required by law, we reserve the right to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Reviews and Comments from the Site.
• Log Information
We will use this routing information to provide you with access to the Site and for statistical information, for operating the Site and improving our products and services.
If the ownership of our business changes, either completely or substantially, we may transfer your information to the new owner so that the website may continue to operate. Furthermore, in certain situations described below, we will provide your personally identifying information to third parties:
• We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, protect our interests or property, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the website or using our name. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, or government agencies.
• We may offer products or services jointly with other companies and individuals using the website. (Collectively, these may be referred to as the “Third-Party Providers.”) You understand and agree that if you use the website to connect with a Third-Party Provider, we may share your information with the applicable Third-Party Provider to facilitate your transaction.
• We share your personal information with the vendors (companies) that help us process transactions, such as charging your credit card when you make purchases. Any such sharing is always done subject to a legal agreement that requires them to keep your personal information strictly confidential.
The security of your account relies on your protection of your password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an email, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Site. Any email or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with http://www.squadlocker.com should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to us immediately at email@example.com. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at http://www.squadlocker.com and changing your Profile settings. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of an inadvertent disclosure of your personal information we will take all commercially reasonable steps to limit and remedy the disclosure as required by the applicable law. If you have any questions about security regarding out Service, you can contact us via email or telephone at email@example.com (888) 885-6253.
You can review and modify most of your personal information at any time by accessing your account. Also, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally remove you and your personal information from the website. Removed information may persist in backup or archived copies, but will not be generally available to users of the website and or other third parties.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and Sites of interest to you. If you would like to manage your cookie settings, please visit the appropriate browser link below to learn more:• Google Chrome
To opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance visit http://optout.aboutads.info. Additionally, you can change your device settings on your mobile phone to opt out of interest-based ads.
As a result of opting out, you may reduce overall user experience or lose the ability to access certain services, since it will no longer be personalized to your device (e.g. saving/remembering login information).
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided the Company with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 885-6253 or at Squadlocker, Inc., attn.: PRIVACY, 240 Bald Hill Road, Warwick, RI 02886-1126.
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect and the rights afforded to California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides consumers with:
The right to know the types of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information. See INFORMATION WE COLLECT section above
The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information. See WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION section above
The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information. See SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES section above
The right to access specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information. Email email@example.com with your name, email and postal zip code to request access to or delete your information. Alternatively and in accordance with CCPA, you can visit our Do Not Sell My Personal Information page to record your preference that SquadLocker not sell your data in the future.
The right to not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise their privacy rights.